- Developed taxonomy
- Initiated measurement process characterization
- Developed test methodologies to measure the reverberation distance both in frequency and time domain
- Enhanced taxonomy
- Thresholding of numerical methods
- Validation emphasis
- Monopole on ground plane measurements
- Statistics of current coupled on wire due to external EMI
- Optimal Plane-Wave Representation of Random Fields in a Reverberation Chamber (Presented at IEEE EMC Symposium, Long Beach, CA (August 2011)
- Accurate and Efficient Numerical Simulation of the Random Environment Within an Ideal Reverberation Chamber (Accepted by IEEE Trans. Electromagnetic Compatibility, Aug. 2011)
- To be submitted: "A Taxonomy for Characterizing System-Level Electromagnetic Compatibility"
- To be submitted: "Statistics of Induced Current on a Wire Using Simple S-Parameter Measurements"
- To be submitted: "EMI Threat Model and Probability of Failure"
National Science Foundation
- FEKO PCB simulation — needed for ANN development
- Measurement of emission at 1 m